Fund raising is essential for charities and with 180,000 + out there you might wonder how a small but perfectly formed Museum can hope to raise funds.
Well, as you know, we worked hard to reach our £350,000 appeal target for the capital expense of the new museum and we achieved this target by the summer of 2009.
I am afraid it doesn’t stop there, each year we have to raise in excess of £10,000 just to keep going without any of the trimmings. To keep afloat we have all sorts of fund raising schemes:
- Direct Mail - Appeals to Members, Community and further afield
- Events - e.g. Mull at the Museum
- Sales - We have all sorts of Malmesbury based booklets/books
- Grants/Trusts - We continuously apply month in month out
- Community - Our community donates generously but we are always looking for that next good idea
- Business/Sponsors - Local businesses have supported us well
Please contact us if you think you can help.